Help Card: Depending on financed amount, financing could be as long as (but not limited to) 60 months, with 6 or 12 months No Interest options (terms and conditions apply). Minimum payments could be as low as $25 a month (terms and conditions apply). Click on the Help Card link to Apply or find out more information. See other Terms and Conditions. If approved, Customer Service will contact you to finalize your order.
Community Finance: Financing values showed are for Bi-Weekly installments for a period typically between 12 and 34 months depending on the final purchase value. To apply or for more information click on the Community Finance link. Once application is submitted, Community Finance will contact you as part of the verification and approval process. See other Terms and Conditions.
View Terms and Conditions
- Temperatures: hot cold ambient
Choose between 1 cup (250 cc), half a cup (125 cc) or non stop flow (for 1 minute) with just the push of a button
- Energy Saving Digital Sensor
- Filters last approximately 4 months
Removes 99.97% bacteria commonly found in water
- Removes 99.97% toxic metals such as lead, copper, chromium, arsenic and many others
- Removes 99.97% of Chlorine (taste and odor)
|Temperatures||Hot, Cold and Room|
|Product Dimension (mm)||180 x 410 x 380|
|Product Dimension (inch)||7.1 x 16.1 x 15|
|Filter Life||317 Gallons (1,200 Liters). Approx. 4 months|
|Rated Total Power||1460W|
|Heating Capacity||5L/- ≥ 90°C (1.32G/h - ≥ 194°F)|
|Cooling Capacity||4.5L/- ≤ 10°C 1.19G/h - ≥ 50°F)|
|Storage Cabinet (no fridge)||No|
Other Terms & Conditions:
Please refer to the reductions data charts located in the Owner’s Manual. Substances removed by the purifier might not be in all users’ water supply
- While testing was performed under standard laboratory conditions, actual performance may vary depending on water pressure, temperatures and other substances, which may be found in your water.
- It is recommended that before installing a water purifier, you have your water supply tested to determine your actual water treatment needs.
Drilling a kitchen counter top may be required. Please refer to the Owner’s Manual to review installation requirements.
- Installations only available in Miami, FL for the moment. DIY purchases available nation wide. IF YOU NEED HELP WITH INSTALLATION, PLEASE CONTACT CUSTOMER SERVICE.
POWERFUL FILTRATION: Honeywell Water Purifiers come with a powerful filtration system that helps to reduce Bacteria commonly found in water (E.coli, Staphilococcus aereus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa), Toxic metals (lead, copper, chromium, arsenic, others) and that awful Chlorine, both taste and odor. Substances reduced may not be in all users water. Features a filter life of 317 Gallons or approximately 4 months, depending on water quality and usage.
- ENJOY HOT, ROOM TEMPERATURE AND COLD WATER: With a simple plumbing installation, whether you like or need to use hot, room or cold, perfectly clear, potable water, this table top water purifier dispenser is the perfect choice for you! Featuring a heating capacity of 5 liters per hour above 194 degrees F with child safety lock and a cooling capacity of 4.5 liters per hour below 48 degrees F, this water cooler and heater provides you with many possibilities.
EASY TO USE AND CONVENIENT FEATURES: Automatically dispense a full glass (250 cc) or half a glass (125 cc) of water. You can also dispense in a continuous flow for 60 seconds or simply dispense on demand. If you have Eyesight difficulties just Turn On the Voice Navigation Guide and Save energy by turning On the Energy Saving Mode.
- ETL-CERTIFIED: More and more consumers are recognizing this certificate as a symbol of safety. It serves as proof that the product has been independently tested and meets the applicable published standard.
- 100% RISK FREE GUARANTEE: Our main goal is to provide the most effective and friendliest customer service. This is why we stand 100% behind our products, offering in home and office tech support in over 220 cities across the US. This Water Purifier also feature a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty as a further commitment to your satisfaction.