Antibacterial Chemical Free Technology, Top Loading Hot, Room & Cold Water Dispenser, Silver
Freestanding Water Cooler Dispenser, Chemical Free Anti-Bacterial Technology. Uses 3 and 5-gallon water bottles and features a food-grade stainless steel water tank to help improve water taste. It also includes new chemical free technology to inhibit the growth of bacteria commonly found in water, certified by WQA under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for Bacteriostasis. Easy access to hot, room and cold water is available with the push-in button system and there's a hot water child safety lock. This water dispenser's funnel features a prong that helps prevent spills when using bottles with spill proof caps. This 85-watt water cooler is designed with a removable drip tray for easy cleaning and a back handle for easy lifting. Compressor cooling and a cold water thermostat control, with a heating capacity of 4-liters per hour above 194-degrees and a cooling capacity of 2-liters per hour below 50-degrees.
This item stands 38-inches tall by 13-inches wide and has a silver finish.
- Antibacterial Chemical Free Technology inhibits the growth of bacteria commonly found in water, certified by WQA under NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for Bacteriostasis.
- Uses 3 and 5-gallon water bottles and features a food-grade stainless steel water tank to help improve water taste.
- Compressor cooling and a cold water thermostat control, with a heating capacity of 4-liters per hour above 194-degrees and a cooling capacity of 2-liters per hour below 50-degrees.
- Water hot, room and cold.
- Antibacterial Technology: This free standing water cooler dispenser comes with a unique, exclusive chemical free disc which can effectively prevent the growth of bacteria commonly found in water. The disc is located inside the cold water tank pasted on the inside funnel. This ground-breaking technology is certified by the Water Quality Association of America (WQA) under NSF/ANSI standard 42 for bacteriostasis (CHECK THE VIDEO BELOW SEE HOW IT WORKS).
- Enjoy hot, room and cold temperature water: Whether you like or need to use hot, room or cold, clear, potable water, this freestanding water dispenser is the perfect choice for you! Featuring a heating capacity of 4 liters per hour above 194 degrees F and a cooling capacity of 2 liters per hour below 50 degrees F, this water cooler and heater provides you with many possibilities.
- Easy to use and convenient features: This amazing bottled water dispenser features mechanical push-in faucets, a removable drip tray for easy cleaning and a funnel with a prong to help you avoid water spills when you use bottles with spill-proof caps. The cooler comes equipped with back handle for greater ease of movement. Last but not least, the hot water child safety lock eliminates the danger of serious accidents and injuries.
- ETL-certified: More and more consumers are recognizing this certificate as a symbol of safety. It serves as proof that the product has been independently tested and meets the applicable published standard.
- Quality standards in construction: This 85 watt water cooler is made of stainless steel, plastic, copper and aluminum. All materials meet high quality safety and standards. The elegant design of this 38’’ tall x 13’’ wide water dispenser makes it ideal for homes or offices.
- 100% risk free guarantee: Our main goal is to provide the most effective and friendliest customer service. This is why we stand 100% behind our products, offering in home and office tech support in over 220 cities across the US. Our water coolers also feature a 1-year manufacturer’s warranty as a further commitment to your satisfaction.
What's In The Box:
Water Dispenser, Drip Tray and the Owner’s Manual.
|System||Bottle Top Load|
|Temps||Hot Room Cold|
|Product Dimension (mm)||330 x 310 x 970|
|Product Dimension (inch)||13.0 x 12.2 x 38.2|
|Child Safety Lock||Yes|
|Frequency||60Hz / 50Hz|
|Heating Capacity||≥90℃ , 4L/h|
|Heating Capacity||≥194°F , 1.32 gal/h|
|Cooling Capacity||≤10℃, 2.0L/h|
|Cooling Capacity||≤50°F , 1.19 gal/h|
|Power Cord||6.5 ft|
|Power Cord||2 m|
|Certifications||ETL, CE, CB, WQA|
- While testing was performed under standard laboratory conditions, actual performance may vary depending on water pressure, temperatures and other substances, which may be found in your water.