The Honeywell Table Top Water Purifier dispenser features a digital control panel to access room temperature, hot and cold water with the touch of a button. This Water Purifier will fit most kitchen counter tops with a size of 15-in-tall, 7-in-wide and 17-in-depth and a white finish. With a simple plumbing connection getting the right water temperature is simple, with cooling capacity of 4.5-liters per hour below 50-degrees and 5.0-liters per hour above 194-degrees.
This unit is ETL Certified. The Honeywell HWP2013W Powerful filtration system comes with a 3-year limited manufacturer's warranty and in-home or office tech support in over 220 cities in the US. Substances reduced may not be in all users’ water.
- Removes 99,97% bacteria commonly found in water (E. Coli, Staphylococcus aereous, Pseudomonas aeruginosa), Toxic Metals such as lead, copper, chromium, arsenic and many others, and Chlorine (taste and odor).
- Hot, cold and ambient water
- Energy Saving Digital Sensor.
- Filters last approximately 4 months.
- Automatically dispense a full (250 cc) or half glass (125 cc) of water, continuous flow for 60 seconds or simply dispense on demand.
- Voice Navigation.
- Auto inner sterilization.
- Powerful filtration: Honeywell Water Purifiers come with a powerful filtration system that helps to reduce Bacteria commonly found in water (E.coli, Staphilococcus aereus and Pseudomonas aeruginosa), Toxic metals (lead, copper, chromium, arsenic, others) and that awful Chlorine, both taste and odor. Features a filter life of 317 Gallons or approximately 4 months, depending on water quality and usage.
- Enjoy hot, room and cold temperature water: With a simple plumbing installation, whether you like or need to use hot, room or cold, clear, potable water, this table top water purifier dispenser is the perfect choice for you! Featuring a heating capacity of 5 liters per hour above 194 degrees F with child safety lock and a cooling capacity of 4.5 liters per hour below 48 degrees F, this water cooler and heater provides you with many possibilities.
- Easy to use and convenient features: Automatically dispense a full glass (250 cc) or half a glass (125 cc) of water. You can also dispense in a continuous flow for 60 seconds or simply dispense on demand. If you have Eyesight difficulties just turn On the Voice Navigation Guide and save energy by turning On the Energy Saving Mode.
- ETL-certified: More and more consumers are recognizing this certificate as a symbol of safety. It serves as proof that the product has been independently tested and meets the applicable published standard.
- 100% risk free guarantee: Our main goal is to provide the most effective and friendliest customer service. This is why we stand 100% behind our products, offering in home and office tech support in over 220 cities across the US. This Water Purifier also feature a 3-year manufacturer’s warranty as a further commitment to your satisfaction.
What's In The Box:
Water purifier, 1 set of filters (Nano Plus + Nano Positive Plus), installation kit and the Owner’s manual.
|Filters||Nano Plus + Nano Positive Plus|
|Filter Life||1200 L / 317 G (4 months)|
|Product Dimension (mm)||180 x 410 x 380|
|Product Dimension (inch)||7.09 x 16.14 x 14.9|
|Temps||Hot Cold Room|
|Child Safety Lock||Yes|
|Frequency||60Hz / 50Hz|
|Heating Capacity||≥90℃ , 5L/h|
|Heating Capacity||≥194°F , 1.32 gal/h|
|Cooling Capacity||≤10℃, 4.5L/h|
|Cooling Capacity||≤50°F , 1.19 gal/h|
|Power Cord||2 m|
|Power Cord||6.5 ft|
- It is recommended that before installing a water purifier, you have your water supply tested to determine your actual water treatment needs.
- While testing was performed under standard laboratory conditions, actual performance may vary depending on water pressure, temperatures and other substances, which may be found in your water.
- Drilling a kitchen counter top may be required. Please refer to the Owner’s Manual to review installation requirements.
- We will help you install (only available in Miami, FL for the moment). DIY purchases available nationwide. If you need help with installation, please contact customer service.